Sunday, September 13, 2009

Productive Punishment

Have you ever read my blog before?

Well, if you have, then you know that I have a son.

Colin is his name.

And believe me when I say that He is the ONE

Which one?

THE ONE

The one that challenges me down to the fiber of my very being.

The one that literally makes me question every decision I have ever made leading up to this point.

The one that can bring me to my breaking point with just one look of his face.

Ever been around Colin?

Then you know the face.

If you haven't been the lucky recipient of the face, count your blessings!

It ain't pretty people, this I tell you!

Over the years I have tried just about every form of discipline imaginable to mankind to help deal with this kid. Some work, some don't.

So after a long week of dealing with Colin and his "problem", I channeled my inner Super Nanny in search of something that could help me punish this kid without sending me to prison. It wasn't easy, mark my words, But Colin spent his whole day yesterday meeting up with that thing we have been warning him about - "One day, this is all going catch up to you" -





I now have very clean cabinets, doors, baseboards, appliances, stairwells, bathrooms, and floors, all compliments of Colin.

And let me tell you, Colin has been the best behaved child in the house today.

Good thing my house gets dirty alot.

No comments: