Monday, September 7, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog

Donny took the boys on a Father-Son campout. The boys were very happy about that. No Mom around to tell them to get out of the dirt, or go wash their hands, or stop peeing in the bushes, or use some manners, please. Glad I didn't have to be around to witness any of it.





Now, my boys are no strangers to the fire-side cook-out. They got that down.

But fishing, well, good thing this campout provided them with a chance to learn a little there.




Yes, folks, your eyes are not deceiving you. Colin caught a turtle, within seconds of casting his line for the first time. That's my boy! I think. . .

Philip had no problem getting the hang of the whole fishing thing. He is such a cute little fisherman!


And Colin eventually started catching fish, too


And for some reason, they were shocked that I wanted them in the shower as soon as they got home. Imagine that. And that was even before I learned Colin had fallen in the lovely sanitary river. I think I am going to make him go take another shower, just for good effect!

No comments: