Friday, June 26, 2009

We "8" Cake

After Colin's baptism, we headed back to the house for lunch, and more importantly, birthday cake.

In keeping up with the other kids, I had to make Colin's birthday cake this year.

And, as usual, I went a little overboard. You know, I do have a hard time distinguishing when enough is enough.

So, Colin got three cakes. That's right - three! Check em out -



Can you guess that Colin is into baseball? Didn't think so, so good thing I told you.

Making cakes is a lot of work, but it is worth it. I don't think Colin will soon forget these cakes!

More pics from the party:





It was a great day, and thanks to all the family that came from out of town!

Happy birthday Colin!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

wow Chrissy! I knew you were talented and creative.. But this cake is expert! Very impressive. I love how you always make things exciting and special. Your kids will remember and appreciate that.