Sunday, June 14, 2009

12

Hard to believe, 12 years ago, early that Saturday morning, the two of us became one.


Since I am the voice of this blog, and you hear me talking all the time, I thought we would switch things up a little today, and hear from the Man:

I could not think of a better day to write my first post on this blog. As Chrissy stated, it is hard to believe that 12 years ago today we were married and sealed for time and eternity. After 12 years and three children later, we have grown tremendously. We have learned so much together about family and the ups and downs of raising a family. As I think, the ups out weigh the downs by a great margin. Chrissy, I am grateful for you and love you with all my heart. I know that we will continue to grow and learn as our children continue to age. I look forward to spending the next twelve years as well as many more with you.

Thanks, babe.

Happy Anniversaty.

Love you too,

Nuff said.

It is, after all, our anniversary,

and the kids are in Alabama!

Hee, hee

No comments: