Monday, July 6, 2009

Run for your Lives!

I know I am behind again.

I have been trying to get this thing updated.

But I have been so overwhelmed with fear that I can’t concentrate on anything else.

Why, you ask?

Well,

The time has come.

Hope you are ready.

If not, you better start.

It will be here soon.

12:34:56 on 7/8/09.

Brace yourselves - this could be the end.

Hopefully I’ll see you on the other side.

If not, maybe then I will have time to get this blog updated.

And thought you might also like to know that despite my ongoing fear of this, I did still manage to find the time to make it to Publix today for some great savings - before sales and coupons - $282.22, after sales and coupons - $54.70. No amount of crazy fear is going to keep me from saving that kind of money!

No comments: