Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Many Pictures of Winter's Last Hoorah!

You know you are a snowtherner, I mean southerner when you can't stop taking pictures of snow. And then you feel the need to share those pictures with everyone, knowing that 90% of the people who will see your pictures either experienced the same snow storm that you did, or live where it snows all the time so it's snow big deal, I mean no big deal. But snow is rare here in the South, and snow, I mean so I have to snow you, I mean show you all my snow pictures. Besides, my mom wants to see her most precious snowbabies, I mean grandbabies, enjoying their one-snow-day-a-year.













I know, snowverkill, I mean overkill with the pictures, but hey, this only happens once a year maybe! And you know you like seeing all those snow pictures too! Now excuse me while I go defrost my brain!

Oh, and by the way, if you're reading this, post a comment! I love hearing from you!

4 comments:

ADenton said...

cute cute cute

Britt said...

That day is always my favorite. In the 11 years we lived in Memphis, we had one snow day each year. And then, warm spring was just a few days away!

MiMi said...

How fun for the kids. I have to confess though, after living here in Utah for almost 3 years now, I am ready for the snow to leave after the holidays and for the warm weather to return. I am so tired of the snow right now. But I am so glad that your sweet southern children got to enjoy it.

carolynparr said...

Did the kids miss school. We have to make up any days we miss for weather. Show me the warm weather, sooooooon. This weekend is in the 70's. Shake and bake. Mom