Sunday, March 29, 2009

I got Pho-Tagged!

Instructions for Tag: Go to My Pictures, choose the 6th folder, the 6th picture in that folder. Post it and blog about it.


Thank goodness to all to all that is right in the world that this picture was of Colin. I promise, people, I do love my son, Colin. And I promise I let him out of the attic more than once in a blue moon to take a picture of him. He does exist, and here is some proof, even if this picture is three years old!

This picture is of Colin at his preschool Bike-a-thon in April 2006. Colin was almost 5 years old. Colin was a super bike rider. He learned to ride without training wheels shortly after he turned 4, so by the the time this bike-a-thon came around, almost a year later, he was a pro at it. It was a beautiful day, and everyone had such a good time.

So, let's see, who will be the lucky tag-next-sters? How about Miriam, Annette, Jennifer, and Mom.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I Love it! Colin is such a cutie...I get the feeling that he and Carson would get along all too well!