Saturday, February 14, 2009

Cupid has arrived

Just a few pics of Valentine's. Nothing special happened at our house. Donny and I spent the morning cleaning, getting ready for Donny's mom to come into town on Sunday. Notice that you will not see any pictures of Colin - he was quarantined upstairs with a stomach bug. Then by about two o'clock it hit me like a freight train, so I spent the rest of the day in bed. Nothing like love to make you sick. Now that I think about, we all had strep throat on Valentine's day last year. What is it about this holiday that makes me sick? But Madilyn and Philip spent the day with their first true love - CANDY!




And of course, Madilyn's second true love - PETS, and not just any pets, special Valentine pets, covered with hearts and symbolds of Love!


Maybe Cupid will cut me some slack next year and I can get through this holiday without needing antibiotics or gatorade!

No comments: