Friday, January 2, 2009

Trying to satisfy my Twilight withdrawals

Okay, so the quiz was a little obvious about what character you would be by answering the questions certain ways, especially when you feel like you know everything there is to know about them. But, still, I answered the questions truthfully, and so

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers. Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one heck of a party!

Some things - definitely true! Other things - sometimes true!

I have yet to see anyone be Rosalie. What, no one out there that obviously into themselves? Maybe, if I was still in high school. . .

No comments: