Sunday, October 11, 2009

4I'S

Well, after a week of suspense, waiting on pins and needles, anxiously awaiting the announcement, I am here to tell you who is Cursed.

And the winner is . . .


Yep, folks, that is right, Colin is officially now a full-fledged member of the 4I'S Club.

Congratulations, my boy.

Here's to years of blurry vision, scratched-up glasses, running into the wall as you search for the bathroom light switch in the middle of the night while trying not to pee all over yourself in the process, dried-out contacts, Glaucoma tests, and that oh so difficult question asked over and over again each year at your yearly Optometrist appointment - "Which one looks clearer - A or B".

And quite frankly, they always look the same to me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the 4I's club...been a member myself since the 10th grade!!!