Sunday, November 30, 2008

My husband is no different than Edward. . .

My husband, like most men out there I am sure, has no interest in the Twilight series books. He thinks books and movies about vampires and werewolves must be nothing but nonsense, fiction to the extreme end of complete and utter nonsense. But I tried to explain to him that he and Edward are not much different. Take this past week, for instance. My husband spent the week in the woods, hunting, trying to quinch his thrist for blood, the blood of an innocent beautiful animal. His desire to kill was provoked by the necessity to feed his family. So how can one man's need for the meat of an animal be much different than another's man need for its blood?

Donny did not take a liking to my attempt to be funny at my comparison to him and Edward. If he had half a brain he would know that any woman who compares her husband to Edward is granting that man the greatest of compliments a woman could give. So I guess I will stick to a boring post about him going hunting with the kids, and killing two deer. Wow, wasn't that fun to read. Anyway, here are some nice bloody pictures of the deer. The kids, for some reasons unbeknownst to me, were not at all grossed out by the blood and gore. They must be their father's children (or little vampires in training!).





No comments: