Monday, February 22, 2010

Big Cake

I love to make my kids' birthday cakes!

#1 - They are delicious!

#2 - They are special!

#3 - I like to torture myself!

Making cakes is soo much work for me. It's not easy, but it is worth it.

Philip's 5th birthday cake was my favorite cake I have ever made! I was very happy with how it turned out, and it tasted as good as it looked! (Thats what counts the most, right!) And the kids at the party ate it up! They all were asking for more!




Want a piece? Come on over, we still have plenty!

2 comments:

Georgia's Work at Home Journal said...

Lots of neat pictures. Are you interested in making money from home? If so, call me at 815-616-8177 or go to my blog at http://www.georgiasbusinessexperiences.blogspot.com

M Hastings said...

That is a really fabulous looking cake!!