Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To my Wife...


As Chrissy and I celebrate our 14th anniversary, I want to take a moment to celebrate my dear wife on her weight loss. I have witnessed the entire process firsthand and it has been amazing. In my eyes, it has been a total body transformation; not only physically but mentally as well. I am happy to say that my wife is the most dedicated, powerful, and inspirational person that I know. She has proven that these qualities along with tons of hard work is the key to accomplish any goal. It all started with dedication. She is the type of person that puts 110% into everything that she does. She began her journey by doing minimal exercise in the home and changing not only her eating habits but allot of mine as well. Day by day, week by week, I continuously saw her do more and more. Mid July, I went on a business trip to Chicago and asked her to go with me. We stayed at a place that had free membership to a gym nearby. As I would go to work, she would go to this gym. After the first day, she told me, we need to join a gym. As we returned home, one of the first things that we did was join a gym. I have seen her progress from walking a short distance to running for miles and miles and miles at a time, along with many other activities. I have heard her say many times that exercise becomes and is addictive. She definitely makes it a high priority and loves doing it. She has also had many obstacles to overcome throughout the entire process. Most people would have thrown their hands in the air and give up. My dear wife persevered through these and by doing so has made her a much stronger person mentally. She has been an inspiration to so many people. I have clearly heard hundreds of people say to her, you are a huge inspiration. I am more proud of her transformation than any other thing in my life. Their is clearly no other person than me that could be more proud and happy for the things that she has been able to accomplish. She has inspired me more than she would ever know or begin to understand. Chrissy, you truly are a hero and I love you more than words can say. Happy Anniversary...

3 comments:

Erika said...

Beautiful picture! Congratulations to both of you!!

carolynparr said...

Ditto. love always, Mom

Trent and Rhonda Wardwell said...

YOu both are awesome! I loved seeing both of you at Day Camp and how much you two love life! Seriously wish we saw each other more in the day to day life. From what I do get to see, both of you are phenominal and make me grin and want to do more. love you guys!