Monday, June 6, 2011

The Before, Middle and After

Today I hit a major milestone in my weight loss journey.

I reached my weight goal.

145 pounds lost.

In just 14 months.

In case you can't imagine how much losing 145 pounds of fat and nastiness can change your body, check out how it changed mine.

Before - July 2009


The Middle - August 2010 - about 6 months in and 70 pounds lost


And the After - June 2011 - 145 pounds lost


It has taken a lot of hard work, committment, dedication, will power and faith in myself to reach my goal, but I did it. I finally did it.

And it feels good.

Really good.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WAY TO GO GIRL! Proud of you! I just started my journey..not sure I'll be posting before or middle pics....but after...ABSOLUTELY!

April said...

Awesome job - you look great!

Katy said...

Congratulations!! You of course look fantastic! I am in the middle of my journey and your pictures inspire me to keep going; thanks for posting!!

lelu said...

You look AMAZING! You are such an inspiration!

Erika said...

Amazing! Congratulations! Your willpower and determination are really inspiring. Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I would have never recognized you based on your origional picture. What a difference! Wow!

The Wiltbank Bunch said...

Now....can you share HOW you did this??? Wow....you're a BABE!