Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Bestie is the BEST!

For my birthday this year, Donny surprised me with a plane ticket to Ft. Myers, FL to spend five fabulous days with my most favorite person on the planet (besides him, of course). Jen and I have been friends for years and she is more like a sister to me than a friend. I was super excited by my gift!

We all know what happened on my birthday, so I wasn't sure if I was still going to make it to Florida or not, but everyone said I should still go, so off I went.

Jen and I had a great time shopping, eating out, getting manis and pedis, more shopping, going to the beach , couponing, working out, and chatting it up till all hours of the night.











So thanks to Jen for a great week and thanks to Donny for a great birthday gift and for playing Mom and Dad all week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures, thanks so much for sharing that special time you two had.

Katy said...

I think that was a fantastic idea and a very thoughtful gift! I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself.